Monday, February 2, 2009

Illustration Friday: Flawed

"Somehow, Felix knew, before even trying, that his plan was terribly flawed."

This week's Illustration Friday illustration was done in a photo editing program using vector layers, raster layers (a lot of layers), and the end result was filtered to look like it was done on slightly textured paper.

It was fun to work on. It started out as a sketch on paper, was scanned in and modified. I love my computer!

I'm slowly learning to keep working past the "ugly" stage of images, whether I'm creating something digital or traditional. Ever onward!

I'm also trying to improve my observation skills...

2 comments:

  1. What a great job! I can't believe this piece had an ugly stage! :-) I especially like the reflections in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. that one is hilarious! and a very well done technically

    ReplyDelete